The Global Fund Program Coordination Team (PCT) of the Ministry of Health is looking for a qualified Procurement Specialist to ensure the procurement processes realized under the Global Fund funded grant programs. The Procurement Specialist reports to the Global Fund PCT Manager, Financial Manager and RA Deputy Minister of Health supervising the Global Fund Programs (upon necessity).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely implementation of all program procurement processes, including contract management and contract negotiations;
- Ensure compliance of procurement procedures with RA and The Global Fund procurement policies;
- Prepare annual, monthly and quarterly procurement plans/ matrix and plan the procurement activities accordingly;
- Ensure preparation of detailed technical specifications for the goods and services in collaboration with program coordinators and sub-recipient organizations;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Ensure timely implementation of commitments to contractors;
- Coordinate all procurement actions with the Ministry of Health financial-economic department;
- Prepare tender documentation and organize tenders for goods and services;
- Responsible for filing and archiving of all procurement contracts and other documents;
- Responsible for supportive oversight over the procurement activities of sub-recipient organizations;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the PCT Manager.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in procurement of goods and services;
- Qualification of procurement specialist;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Excellent knowledge of RA procurement legislation, policies and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, organize, plan and prioritize work to achieve results;
- Ability to work in team environment and independently;
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellent skills in Excel and spreadsheets;
- Experience in using international procurement platforms will be an asset.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title ("Procurement Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.