EGIS Pharmaceuticals Plc Representative Office in Armenia is looking for a Product Manager to join its team.
- Responsible for analysis of the pharmaceutical market and competitive environment;
- Responsible for developing marketing forecasts, demand and supply planning for brands;
- Develop, launch and implement new projects;
- Provide full support and project management;
- Interact with structural subdivisions during project management;
- Execute necessary indicators in the established territory;
- Evaluate, analyze and adjust information on activities;
- Establish contacts and maintain cooperation with national and regional opinion leaders;
- Organize and conduct research projects, scientific symposium and training events;
- Prepare educational materials, training activities.
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education; additional marketing education is desirable;
- Work experience in various foreign and Russian pharmaceutical companies;
- Experience in interacting with the medical community and opinion leaders;
- Good presentation, organizational skills, competent speaking and writing skills;
- Strategic thinking, creativity, and ability to quickly switch between diverse tasks;
- Sociability, initiative, focus on results, willingness to work in a team;
- Knowledge of English language at intermediate level;
- Experienced PC user (Microsoft Office package, PowerPoint, Photoshop, CorelDRAW); experience with CRM (analytics, editorial staff, interaction with developers).
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Product Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Armenia, and training for professional development through trainings, webinars, seminars.