Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable. Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Program Assistant to support the Project’s administrative operations, working under the supervision of the Director of Operations.
- Support procurement of project equipment, supplies and services:
a) Draft requests for quotes, solicit quotes, and prepare bid analyses with compiled documentation for review by the Director of Operations;
b) Coordinate with project vendors and suppliers;
c) Procure basic office supplies (paper, bathroom, kitchen, and other miscellaneous) and obtain proper documentation, with approval of the Director of Operations;
- Manage the recruitment and contracting of local consultants:
a) Coordinate with consultants to complete all required forms;
b) Draft service agreements for review and approval by the Director of Operations;
c) Prepare payment requests with all supporting documentation;
d) Track consultant contracts, approvals, and payments; maintain consultant files;
- Provide logistical support for project activities:
a) Provide logistical support to the technical team, including travel and training activities schedules, coordination of international and local STTA, etc.;
b) Help facilitate the logistics of technical activities and training events, including planning, preparation of materials, financial documentation, and other administrative tasks;
- Update the project inventory list each month and tag equipment;
- Oversee office space and condition, and inform Director of Operations of needed repairs or maintenance;
- Assist the Director of Operations with paper and electronic filing;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Business, International Relations, or a related field; or at least 6 years of professional experience without a university degree;
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages, both written and spoken;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply, by submitting a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.