The Project Coordinator is expected to work in collaboration with the project and financial managers, local coordinators in the country and reports to the Project Manager. He/ she will be responsible for providing technical input into project implementation at regional level.
- Coordinate works within the framework of the project in the country;
- Cooperate with German partners on project administration and facilitation;
- Ensure compliance with donor regulations and policies;
- Take part in the preparation and organization of seminars/ workshops/ meetings within the framework of the Project;
- Assist project team where necessary;
- Participate in field and business trips as required by project;
- Maintain close cooperation and communication with project manager;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Translate project related papers from English to national language or vice versa;
- Inform the Project team in due time about any problem arising regarding the working environment;
- Prepare annual activity reports and submit to the Project Manager;
- Coordinate project activities to ensure that the activities in each results area are implemented in accordance with the project agreement;
- Plan and coordinate activities for project visibility;
- Undertake any other activity that may be necessary for the effective management of the project.
Below is a list of expected deliverables:
- Detailed Inception, Interim and Annual reports;
- Other reports or documents as required.
Cooperation with the local population and stakeholders at the central and regional levels through detailed, specific, and easy-to-understand guidelines; constant communication with the authorities; implementation of adapted methods of advocacy and lobbying (public meetings, social activities, media outreach).
- The Project Coordinator will work 100% for the Project;
- The Project Coordinator will report to the Task Team Leader electronically, according to a pre-developed template.
The incumbent is required to possess:
- Good knowledge of environmental and sustainable natural resources management issues and understanding of NGO culture;
- 3 years of similar work experience;
- Good writing skills and fluency in English and national language;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literacy and organizational skills;
- Ability to develop partnership with a wide range of organizations and local governments;
- Personal characteristics: patience, diplomacy, ability to listen to others' opinions, and respect toward colleagues, management skills, open-minded, friendly, flexible, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV highlighting the experience and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please clearly indicate the position title you are applying for or else your application will be disregarded. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with skills and experience.