The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading project from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with various internal and external stakeholders, mainly managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Lead project planning sessions and incorporate details in tracking and monitoring tools;
- Ensure projects meet deadlines;
- Upon directive of Head of DM, coordinate internal and external resources;
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required;
- Manage relationships with stakeholders;
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation;
- Design risk mitigation plans;
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for executive staff;
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary;
- Participate in designing new project plans and take the lead on launching initiatives in liaison with all stakeholders and support of field staff and volunteers.
- Higher education, a master's degree in any of the following fields: Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management;
- Fluency in spoken and written Armenian and English languages;
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations;
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously;
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills;
- Skills in coaching and mentoring;
- Big-picture thinking and vision, at the same time attentive to details;
- Ability to work with due sensitivity in a multi-cultural environment;
- Fully IT literate (knowledge of data analyses and project management software is a great asset).
The qualified and interested candidates should submit their curriculum of vitae (CV) both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com
mentioning "Project Coordinator" in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its’ members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. As an authorized member of the International Red Cross Movement, Armenian Red Cross Society is guided by the fundamental principles of the Red Cross, and is an auxiliary organization to the government. Armenian Red Cross Society's mission is to reduce the vulnerability of the population through mobilization of the power of humanity, to get prepared to cope with situations, which may cause vulnerability among the population, as well as by assisting people made vulnerable by harsh socio-economic conditions.