Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Project Director for its Kids entertainment park.
- Oversee daily operations of the Entertainment park and the work of the staff;
- Pitch new creative entertainment offerings and take from idea to reality;
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the entertainment park;
- Define strategy for each seasonal event and design a plan for its successful execution;
- Responsible for all entertainment content that happens in the park;
- Responsible for establishing and directing the overall visual appearance of all elements of the park;
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Provide regular reports to the executive team showing financial and business results.
- At least 6 years of general management experience;
- At least 3 years of management experience in the related field with knowledge in entertainment;
- Experience in developing budgets, financial strategy, decision making and managing profitability;
- Outstanding leadership and management skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinking, ability to develop and maintain schedules;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (in English language) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Project Director/ Kids Entertainment Park") in the subject line of email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.