ArmSwissBank is looking for a Project Finance Loan Analyst to join its team.
- Participate in lending negotiations;
- Estimate credit risks, including analysis of financial data and security valuation;
- Carry out financial analysis in compliance with the Bank's lending policy;
- Complete loan analysis questionnaire and present it to Credit Committee;
- Work out the references and forms which include necessary information about the clients;
- Maintain and complete loan files, and other duties necessary to support the lending process;
- Actively communicate with potential and current clients;
- Visit the customer's business premises for conducting analysis;
- Cooperate with international funds and credit organizations.
- University degree in Economics;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Banking or Finance;
- Working experience with corporate credit clients is preferable;
- Knowledge of the principals of financial analysis;
- Initiative, flexible and determined person;
- High level of responsibility;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft Bank is a plus.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Project Finance Loan Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ArmSwissBank CJSC was founded on 07 October 2004. The founder and sole shareholder of the bank is the founder, shareholder and CEO of the world-famous watch-making company "Franck Muller Watchland", Vartan Sirmakes. In 2007 ArmSwissBank was given licenses by the Central Bank for brokerage (License N BG0064) and custody (License N PG0065) services. The Bank operates in three main directions, specializing in the provision of internationally accepted services of corporate, investment and private banking. For more information, please visit: www.armswissbank.am