Ucom is looking for a Project Manager. The objective of the Project Manager is to integrate, organize and monitor interdepartmental projects and projects within a directorate, support the Department Director, Program Manager and COO to ensure all the projects and activities are delivered on time and within budget, suggest and implement continuous process optimization.
- Plan a project schedule and follow up on its implementation;
- Plan project budget and control project costs accordingly;
- Define project scope and monitor project activities according to it;
- Formulate project documents in accordance with the Project Management Office (PMO) formats and requirements;
- Maintain an updated tracker of project progress and provide routine as well as on demand reports to the Department Director and the Program Manager;
- Cooperate with project managers for inter-connected cross-project activities;
- Estimate project risks update the Department Director, PMO regarding their impact and support in developing mitigation plans;
- Identify bottlenecks and issues and follow-up their resolution proactively;
- Suggest and implement continuous process optimizations in strong cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Present project plan, actual progress, risks and issues in regular review meetings with the Program Manager.
- Higher education in Industrial Engineering, Systems Management or related fields;
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager;
- Knowledge of Telecommunication industry is a strong advantage;
- Understanding of project management methodologies and standards; project management certificates (PRINCE2, PMP, or other) are desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (proficiency in Excel); working knowledge of project management software (e.g. MS Project) is a plus;
- Perseverance and proactive follow-up spirit;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical skills.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.