The Project Manager will be responsible for planning the project activities, monitoring their progress to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ensure and manage overall organization and effective implementation of the project;
- Provide transparent and effective internal/ external communication and reporting;
- Ensure the achievement of the project objectives and indicators;
- Develop communication and visibility materials, ensure social media, website maintenance;
- Manage efficient, optimal use of the budget and resources of the project;
- Work with beneficiaries, select beneficiaries' in accordance with the project criteria;
- Supervise the activities with the beneficiaries selected;
- Negotiate with the project donor organizations and other stakeholders on project progress issues;
- Compile reports on the implemented activities.
- University degree in International Relations, Law, Social Sciences or in another related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in project management;
- Knowledge of financial management and procurement procedures;
- Experience in budgeting and managing databases;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver high quality (also under pressure);
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages, both written and spoken;
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills;
- Strong team-building skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced setting;
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the mentioned deadline. Please, mention the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an individual interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.