Greenpact BV is looking for a part-time freelance remote Project Manager (home based). The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing relevant events and trainings in frames of Greenpact’s Sustainable Banking Initiative. Sustainable Banking Initiative is a platform for banks and other financial institutions in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia region that are looking into sustainability transformation both within their operations and with their service offerings.
- Execute trainings and events from concept to completion, both in person and virtual;
- Understand the sustainable finance/ banking industry trends and translate it into the event agenda;
- Prepare the overall event planning including the marketing, sales and webpage/registration;
- Engage and build relationship with the event stakeholders like speakers, partners and participants;
- Organize the event logistics where necessary, including registration management;
- Focus on the content creation relevant to the event stakeholders, content development and management (in Russian and English languages);
- Chair and moderate the events/ trainings/ webinars;
- Provide other project management related support.
- At least 3 years of project and event management experience;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder;
- Fluency in Russian and English languages;
- Experience in organizing and leading webinars;
- Background in banking and finance is a plus;
- Enthusiasm about sustainability transition;
- Ability to work independently and taking initiative;
- Familiarity with IT systems such as conference management tools (Zoom, MS Teams), CRM tools and website management tools.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and covert letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.