CEDI is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Project Manager Public Health Care to fulfill the responsibilities below.
- Undertake the management and implementation responsibility of small/ middle scale projects;
- Represent the Centre for different platforms in an appropriate way;
- Freely interact with the Press;
- Organize professional discussions, participate in public workshops.
- University degree in Economics, Management, Business Administration or a related field;
- Proven work experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team;
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of foreign languages will be preferable;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality.
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English or Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please clearly indicate the position title ("Project Manager in Public Health Care") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Based on previous work experience and skills
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates