Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Project Manager to join its team.
- Define goals and budget within the scope of the project, identify resources needed;
- Assemble and coordinate project team members, assign individual responsibilities and tasks;
- Oversee and track project performance, ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within the scope and budget;
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed;
- Document project status, all estimates and project completion paperwork.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field;
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management or a related field preferred;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for the job opening, please visit Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, you can contact Central Bank of Armenia on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Important: Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.