Strategic Development Agency (SDA) is inviting a highly qualified professional to fulfill the position of Project Officer. He/ she will be responsible for the implementation of project activities, researches, report writing and field work.
- Organize and conduct researches, analysis, surveys, reports etc.;
- Prepare newsletters, informational materials and presentations;
- Develop work plans and implementation strategies;
- Facilitate and participate in project activities implementation, monitoring and adjustments;
- Create project materials and develop effective methods of its dissemination;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management of the Organization.
- Higher education with major in Economics, Marketing, Management etc.;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Proven ability to conduct research and analysis, write documents;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to travel to marzes of Armenia (up to 50% of time);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Good computer skills.
All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV/resume to: email@example.com
mentioning "Project Officer" in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is an Armenian development organization implementing numerous operational projects, research and analysis, business and management advice, in cooperation with a number of international organizations such as Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), Austrian Development Agency (ADA), German International Cooperation (GIZ), UN Global Environmental Facility (GEF), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, European Union (EU) Delegation to Armenia.