The Psychologist will be responsible for increasing the current
capacities of ARCS home care teams in Psychosocial support (PSS), as well as will directly provide psychological assistance/ necessary counseling and follow-up to the team members in Shirak, Lori and Vayots Dzor marzes.
- Prepare and conduct assessment on existing PSS capacities of the ARCS home based care teams on an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, gaps and needs;
- Develop and implement plan of action for PSS on the basis of the gaps and needs analysis;
- Develop relevant materials, tool kits and manuals;
- Prepare plan, schedule and provide psychological assistance, necessary counseling and trainings to the home care teams according to the developed plan/ schedule and identified cases;
- Participate in team meetings and case studies and come up with suggestions if necessary;
- Prepare regular narrative reports.
- Master's degree in Psychology;
- At least 5 years of formal training and experience in psychological counselling;
- Experience in conducting assessments and trainings;
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated ability to work in diverse environments;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Full IT literacy: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and E-mail;
- Recognition of ARCS principles and values;
- Ability to travel within Armenia.
The qualified and interested candidates should submit their Curricula Vitae both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Psychologist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Armenian Red Cross Society is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its’ members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. For implementing its’ authorized goals and objectives, ARCS has established regional, territorial and community branches. The Headquarters is located in Yerevan.