Tufenkian Foundation is looking for a Public Relations Officer to join its team.
- Prepare and send the Foundation's regular quarterly newsletters;
- Prepare and run campaigns;
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plan;
- Manage the Foundation's website and social media accounts;
- Keep regular correspondence with the project managers;
- Facilitate online conversations and respond to queries;
- Develop and design the Foundation's website content;
- Prepare and send press releases;
- Develop and design social media platforms' content;
- Develop online presence strategies;
- Monitor and analyze web traffic, SEO status and social media insights;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Good writing skills; experience in blogging is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter) and SEO;
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Madmimi);
- Basic graphic design skills;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of and fundraising skills is a plus;
- Photography skills is a plus;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a very fast-paced, small team work environment;
- Ability to frequently travel in Armenia and Artsakh.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to send their motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the name of the position ("Public Relations Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.