Mamble LLC is looking for a QA Engineer with some automation QA skills, ready to work on high traffic consumer-facing websites in the financial industry for the Company's US-based client. The incumbent will get the chance to enhance his/ her skills in the quality assurance field, at the same time while enhancing his/ her automation QA skills.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications and technical design documents;
- Communicate with internal teams to identify system requirements;
- Design Test Plan, Test Flows, Test Cases;
- Execute Test Cases;
- Analyze test run results;
- Report bugs;
- Prepare reports.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance to be able to deliver the daily tasks in the best way;
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities;
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum development process;
- Familiarity with databases;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to communicate with internal teams to identify system requirements;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills to communicate with the Company's US-based client;
- Experience with any programming language is a big plus;
- Experience in automated testing is a big plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application by following the link: https://mamblellc1.recruitee.com/o/qa-engineer
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
Mamble LLC is a software engineering and digital marketing service provider in the market for 6 years. The Company works mainly with US based clients in financial industry. Please follow the link for more information about the Company: http://www.mamble.co/