Evocabank is looking for a QA Engineer. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; high sense of responsibility; and excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs for document testing phases and issues, report bugs and errors;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout software development lifecycle.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Tester;
- Experience in PM;
- Good command of Agile frameworks;
- In-depth knowledge of test management software;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity;
- Fast orientation and ability to work in a team;
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Team-building and corporate events.