Material Exchange AM is looking for a QA Lead to be responsible for overseeing the software features testing as a collaborative team member. The incumbent will be responsible for leading quality review of various applications, including test plans, test strategy, and test cases in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers to shape and verify code as well as check conformance to system requirements. He/ she will rely on test automation and manual testing tools. Additionally, he/ she will help define QA coding standards and frameworks, and identify emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to the client’s business goals.
- Oversee projects for workflow priorities, risks, team strengths and appropriate assignment of resources;
- Manage and assist when appropriate the implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests, including test environment setup/ teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing;
- Re-evaluate the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules and oversee test data and documentation;
- Review client requirement and provide feedback, evaluate and implement new technologies, offer strategies for new opportunities, share viable solutions for issues/ errors;
- Lead/ mentor test engineers and junior staff by sharing knowledge for informed decision-making, problem-solving, and goal achievement;
- Assist in formulating QA standards, best practices, and strategic plans as well as organizational policies and processes;
- Assist in team development, including recruiting and evaluating potential team members.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Technical skills: Java 8, Selenium 2/ WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Jira/ XRay, web debugging tools (developer console), Postman, docker, git/ bitbucket, MySQL language;
- Administration skills: Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu), Jenkins CI;
- QA skills: at least 5 years of knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA;
- Positive start-up mentality, innovative and able to adapt to the ever-changing market; purpose-driven, ability to always think outside the box, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Practical experience with hiring, training and leading a team;
- Other basics: speaking and writing skills in English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("QA Lead") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company supports its employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities. ME embraces diversity and inclusion, respects and values differences, and appreciates diverse life experiences. ME knows when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, they can create significant change and value for the customers, partners, employees and for the planet.