Material Exchange AM is looking for a well-organized Manual QA Tester with experience in deep understanding of defect management life cycle. In this role the incumbent will be preparing test scenarios and defining them in TCMS and executing Functional/ Integration test cycles. He/ she will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. This position reports to QA Lead.
- Define and execute test scenarios in Jira XRay;
- Identify, record, document and track defects in Jira;
- Attend team meetings, cooperate with team members;
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with team members in order to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Knowledge with Jira/ XRay;
- Working experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of software testing types and the ways to apply them;
- Experience with Microsoft Teams;
- Experience with web debugging tools (developer console); experience with Postman is a plus;
- Very good proactive approach to sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the company;
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or in a similar role;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Manual QA Tester") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
The Company aims to be an equal opportunities employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.