Europe Hotel is looking for a Receptionist to join its team.
- Greet and register the guests into the hotel in a prompt manner; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedure;
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity;
- Answer and route calls as appropriate; take guest messages with accuracy;
- Offer and properly handle requests for wake-up calls;
- Ensure reception and common area/ lobby is clean;
- Answer guests' questions about the property and amenities and be able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets; arrange for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary;
- Resolve minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests; follow up to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Complete daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous charges and check-outs;
- Balance cash bag at open and closing of each shift;
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance and dress;
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Higher education;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian languages; knowledge of French language is preferable;
- Computer and typing skills;
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail;
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationship with team and welcoming positive attitude with guests.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Receptionist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.