Hestia Facilities Management is looking for a young, enthusiastic Receptionist as an outsourcing recruitment for its partner organization VMware Eastern Europe LLC.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Contact the appropriate VMware employee to meet their visitor(s) in the lobby;
- Maintain visitors log and issue visitor badges;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Send post/ packages through courier services;
- Assist with trainings and events organization, conference room scheduling, etc.;
- Book taxi and transportation if required, arrange airport pick-up/ drop off;
- Perform ongoing administrative support functions as time and skill level permits;
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans;
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties;
- Project a highly professional manner at all times, representing VMware in a positive fashion. Comply with all VMware dress-code guidelines;
- Responsible for incident reporting.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Receptionist") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further stages of the selection process.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.