The contractor is assigned to the Resident Mission of the Asian Development Bank by the Agency.
- Ensure the reception desk is occupied at all times during office hours;
- Answer phone calls and forward to appropriate staff or take messages;
- Greet guests and call appropriate staff to the lobby to escort guests, arrange coffee, tea water if needed by requesting kitchen lady;
- Accept incoming mail/parcels and file in mailboxes of staff;
- Monitor attendance and maintain attendance records;
- Handle translators/ interpreters pool, calculate characters upon each document, assign task to translators;
- Translate one- or two-page articles or documents requested by staff;
- Maintain/ update contact database;
- Handle office meeting calendar, schedule meetings for ADB staff;
- Work with mission members on logistical tasks;
- Ensure health and safety measures at entrance are implemented;
- Perform other administrative tasks as requested by FAO or ADB staff.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of experience on similar or administrative positions;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of Office 365 package;
- Punctual, responsible person;
- Communicable and amiable person;
- Polite speaking manners;
- Ability to work overtime.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention Vacancy Reference number ("Receptionist 1") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The ADB-Armenia Resident Mission (ARRM) was established to assist its Headquarters in the implementation of projects and programs, in project processing, country programming, and economic and sector work. It also coordinates ADB’s activities with other resident diplomatic and donor missions, NGOs, academic institutions, local think tanks, private sector and other members of the civil society.