Request for Proposals
The RECONOMY program is seeking out organisations interested in acting as Implementing Partner in the process and supporting the implementation of one of the regional projects of the program during the Main Phase: March 2023 - December 2026. For this RFP, the focus is on Digitizing Tourism, Agriculture and Manufacturing sectors for competitiveness in which the Implementing Partner’s activities will be carried out in the following EaP countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine (as soon as possible).
The role of the Implementing Partner, and some selected activities and expected results during the project implementation:
- Conduct demand-side analysis of predominant practices, uptake, and international comparison of technology utilization by Tourism, Agriculture, and Manufacturing sectors in order to identify the demand for digitalization of their activities/ products/ services which should be addressed to make the sectors more accessible for the women and young job seekers in inclusive and environmentally sustainable way;
- Identify and assess the capacity and incentives of SMEs and BMOs in the EaP countries operating in the fields of Tourism, Agriculture and Manufacturing;
- Conduct supply-side analysis within the EaP countries matching needs with supply;
- Identify and assess the capacity and incentives of digital services/ products developers and relevant non-formal skills providers in the EaP countries;
- Develop interventions and business models based on the synthesis of the assessment;
- Engage identified/ selected market actors operating in the project implementation;
- Discuss, develop, and agree on business models and roles with market actors;
- Facilitate linkages between engaged market actors in accordance with the developed business models;
- Promote shared understanding, knowledge and learning among key market players about sustainable business models;
- Continuously document and share experiences of the pilot idea through regular exchanges and learning processes with other pilots and initiatives of the RECONOMY program.
Please find more information by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/RFP-Digitizing
Requirements are listed in RFP: https://tinyurl.com/RFP-Digitizing
. Only non-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
Application should be submitted to Helvetas Eastern Europe at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Questions regarding this RfP can be submitted to the email address email@example.com
. Any other form of communications (such as direct communications with persons engaged in the program) may lead to being disqualified in the process.