The Role: Being part of a larger Recruitment Department, the Recruitment Communications Specialist is aimed at promoting Teach For Armenia Leadership Development Program and engaging the brightest and strongest individuals in the program. The duties of The Recruitment specialist are personal cultivation, headhunting, event organizing, etc.
The Team: The Recruitment Team is a part of the larger “Talent Initiatives” division, which includes Human Resources as well as Selection and Matriculation. The Head of Recruitment will report to the Managing Director of Talent Initiatives. The main duty of The Recruitment team is to ensure the respective organization of the recruitment-related process in order to have a strong cohort for the Leadership Development Program. The recruitment team operates both directly with potential candidates as well as through partnerships with institutions, universities, organizations, etc. Special attention is provided to the involvement of candidates of STEM background as well as to the diaspora.
About You: Teach For Armenia may be the place for you if you believe it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Our team must be culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership we are striving to cultivate in our classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify our Kochari, hold ourselves to the highest of standards while owning up to mistakes when we ourselves falter.
For this role, the key responsibilities will include:
Market Research (25%)
- Responsible for regular digital media analysis for the purposes of direct and indirect recruitment;
- Responsible for evaluation of ongoing campaigns and respective adjustments.
Content Development (50%)
- Develop campaign in collaboration with Marketing and Branding team;
- Responsible for content writing for blog;
- Responsible for mass mailing campaigns;
- Develop recruitment event-specific storytelling.
Lead Generation and Candidate Journey Maintenance (25%)
- Responsible for outbound connects in Linkedin and other channels with the high potential candidates;
- Maintain candidate contact through the recruitment process in line with the strategy of the Talent Initiatives Department;
- Cultivate potential talent and incoming participants through the tools of digital marketing.
Note: Teach For Armenia is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. TFA is looking for leaders who are resilient and adaptive. That is to say that responsibilities may shift over time.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 1 year of recruitment marketing, advertising, or a related experience;
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be a plus;
- Attention to detail; organizational skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
For this role specifically, Teach for Armenia is also looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Content Development: Ability to develop text, video, and storytelling content in collaboration with the Marketing and Branding Department for SMM, Blog, Email, presentations, and other purposes;
- Candidate Journey Understanding: Ability to analyze candidate journey, impact the conversion process and increase rates through digital marketing tools;
- Organizational skills: Ability to assess, prioritize and manage a varied workload;
- Initiator: Self-starter with initiative, confidence, drive, and flexibility to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organization;
- Communications and Community: Communication with potential candidates in various digital channels, personal cultivation, and digital community building of high potential candidates;
- Analysis: Regular digital media analysis for the purposes of direct and indirect recruitment. Evaluation of ongoing campaign results.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their résumé and cover letter online by following the link: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=88
. In your cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to Teach for Armenia's mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by a current Teach For Armenia staff member, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian language, please provide an English translation.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
TFA Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity:
Teach For Armenia is an organization that strives to elevate the voices of its students and their communities. As such it is an organization that is committed to equity and strives to build an inclusive environment. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.