Ardshinbank is looking for a Recruitment Responsible to join its team.
- Identify staff demand; plan to fill vacancies in line with the Bank's development strategy and current demand;
- Provide ongoing and strategic recruitment of staff, preparation, dissemination of competition announcements, written and oral competitions, summary of results and submission of proposals;
- Investigate and collaborate with the Bank's effective vacancy announcements (websites, media), human resources recruitment organizations, HEIs and educational centers;
- Elaborate recommendations for increasing the attractiveness of the Bank as an employer, ensuring the implementation of appropriate measures;
- Maintain and constantly update vacancies, internal and external human resource databases;
- Responsible for regular announcement of pre-qualification program, organization and summarization of pre-election rounds;
- Present the position of the VET on the job description approval process;
- Receive credit reports on newly hired employees as well as existing staff, if needed;
- Prepare direction reports and other documents;
- Develop internal legal acts regulating the sector.
- At least 3 years of experience in personnel management (preferably in the area of recruitment) over the last 7 years;
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of MS Office software;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of the personnel management system and principles, the staff recruitment process, the RA Labor Code and the banking sector legislation.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as submit the hard copy to the Bank's Head Office. Only fully completed Bank's application forms will be considered. Please indicate the position title "Recruitment Responsible" in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ArdShinBank_ApplicationForm.zip.zip - Application Form