Carrefour Armenia is looking for a Recruitment and Training Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the recruitment process to ensure that vacancies are filled with the right resource in the shortest possible. He/ she is responsible for setting recruitment measurement and controlling the efficiency of the process. The Recruitment and Training Manager ensures the proper onboarding and joining formalities are done in timely manners. He/ she is responsible for managing and developing the team members; for creating and implementing training programs; identifying training and development needs; designing and expanding training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Establish and maintain contact database with recruitment sources, e.g. recruitment agencies, colleges;
- Provide support in updating and maintaining social media and websites, used for recruitment purposes, so that they're reflecting the Company’s image;
- Manage the recruitment process from the point of recruitment request is raised through Hiring Manager, internal and external job postings until the final candidate selection, salary and package proposal and negotiations with the candidate;
- Be a role model and ensure the application of Majid Al Futtaim Retail corporate policies and guarantee the implementation of all laws, regulations and cultural practices of the operating countries are followed and respected;
- Provide guidance, clarification and support to stores and local HC’s in terms of recruitment;
- Support international HC team with all required information for internal transfers to other locations in order to ensure compliance with other internal HC policies and procedures;
- Identify and recommend new opportunities to promote the Company as a preferred employer;
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs;
- Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops;
- Responsible for the performance management of the team;
- Conduct or arrange ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members;
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Management;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Training, Recruitment or Administration Manager;
- Good knowledge of recruitment tools/ databases and strategies is an advantage;
- Good business communication and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of local labor market is an advantage;
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Good knowledge of various training techniques;
- Full proficiency in English language.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Recruitment and Training Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.