SoftConstruct is looking for a motivated and professional Regional Team Manager (Germany), with an excellent knowledge of Project Management techniques and practices, who will build trusting relations with partners, review financial reports and oversee all business activities in German market.
- Oversee all operations and business activities in your local market(s) to ensure the desired targets are consistent with the overall strategy and company vision;
- Supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the Company in your market;
- Guide the Company in given market towards long-term success;
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits across all products;
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the Company’s legality and business ethics in your market;
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements for improved performance;
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure competitiveness and growth;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market(s) and industry of the Company;
- Work closely with every department to monitor and drive continuous optimisation and report improvement opportunities to senior stakeholders;
- Oversee content production, approval, and execution in close cooperation with the Global Marketing Team;
- Ensure continuous testing of the platforms (mobile, web and app) with the target to find and resolve bugs, test payments, improve speed, improve content and conversion funnel;
- Prepare and lead meetings for planning and coordination with various stakeholders;
- Plan, develop and execute local marketing campaigns 360 degree;
- Perform full monitoring, forecasting and reporting duties on country performance;
- Keep abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying trends and developments within the industry;
- Represent the brand on conferences and industry events.
- 3 years of related experience, desirably in a relevant field;
- Experience or knowledge of German related markets is highly preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of English and German languages;
- Management and communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- Ability to quickly navigate in complex situations.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of "Regional Team Manager (Germany)" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.