Tetra Tech ES, Inc., as the USAID Contractor implementing the Market Liberalization and Electricity Trade (MLET) Program in Armenia, is looking for an experienced Renewable Energy Specialist to work with a team of international and local experts to improve the electricity market and support electricity trade in Armenia.
Work closely with the MLET team to:
- Obtain, analyze and summarize information on the renewable energy sector in Armenia;
- Provide support in the assessment of power sector policy and regulatory framework with reference to renewable energy development;
- Provide policy and regulatory support on the development of renewable energy projects;
- Support in renewable energy capacity building activities;
- Contribute to institutional strengthening for renewable energy mainstreaming;
- Work with the relevant stakeholders responsible for renewable energy development;
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops and other meetings;
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines;
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned by Management.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 7 years of professional experience; experience in the international organizations/ projects will be considered as an advantage; experience in and knowledge of Armenia Energy Sector will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages both for oral and written communication;
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly explain the thoughts, legal opinions and memos;
- Relevant computer skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and cooperation in duties;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; a team player.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Renewable Energy Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.