MIS' Restaurant is currently hiring an experienced Managing Director to maintain and develop standards, policies and corporate culture of the company, meet sales goals and improve customer service by hiring and training competent staff and overseeing daily operations.
- Ensure restaurant runs smoothly and efficiently;
- Oversee management and profitability;
- Suggest and implement business development strategies;
- Improve customer service by developing new standards and policies;
- Deliver superior guest services;
- Ensure incoming staff complies with company policy;
- Train and motivate staff to follow restaurant procedures;
- Maintain safety and food quality protocols;
- Closely cooperate with the Chef;
- As a hotel on-site restaurant, work jointly with hotel management;
- Develop the brand as a chain by studying international experience and procedures;
- Responsible for overall restaurant performance.
- University degree in Management, Business Administration or a similar field;
- 3 years of experience in a restaurant environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations;
- Strong leadership and people skills;
- Good financial management skills.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at: +374 98364237. Please mention the position title ("Restaurant Managing Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.