We are happy to announce the beginning of our new Russian Language Courses. So whether you're just getting started, already know Russian and want to improve your skills, want to prepare for an exam or test, you can find the right course here. Our instructors help students learn Russian with the most innovative methods.
Career Center announces below mentioned Russian Language Courses:
GENERAL RUSSIAN COURSE (consisting a total of 6 levels with the duration of 3 months each):
- Advanced (Final).
SPECIALIZED COURSES (consisting a total of 3 levels with the duration of 3 months each):
- Business Russian - Pre-Intermediate
- Business Russian - Intermediate
- Business Russian - Upper-Intermediate (Final).
Business Russian Courses also cover Special Business Writing and Communication Classes.
All interested candidates should visit Career Center office and register as a member on Mondays - Fridays, from 9:00 - 17:30.
Monthly membership fee for all Russian language courses is 28,000 AMD. Please note that the complete fee of any level should be paid at the time of starting the classes. Registrations are not accepted by e-mail or telephone. For additional inquiries on registration or courses please contact us using below contact information.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- City central location;
- Adequately furnished classrooms;
- Specially designed ergonomic desks/ chairs;
- 4-6 (max) people in a group ensuring efficiency of the courses;
- Only highly qualified and certified language instructors selected by Career Center will teach interested individuals with the latest methods using the most decent study materials for each particular course;
- Our classes are conducted in Russsian language only;
- Classes will take place in Career Center office;
- For the whole duration of their studies students will be provided with necessary books and materials, so they don't have to purchase or photocopy any study materials. There are no additional charges for using those materials.
- Sessions will be held 3 times a week and each of those will last 1.5 hours.
- Classes are on from 09:00 till 22:00, Monday-Saturdays. The attendance hours are assigned to each group according to their designated time schedule.
- All students passing the final level course will get relevant certificates upon completion of their course. Certificates will match to the level of individual's knowledge determined by the final exam results.