EGT Express is looking for a Sales and Logistics Specialist to be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and maintaining existing clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and maintain existing clients;
- Contact and negotiate with potential and existing customers;
- Responsible for customer database maintenance;
- Responsible for customer relationship activities with regularly planned visits, calls and email communication;
- Maintain a strong working relationship with operations staff.
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in transportation business or logistics;
- Experience in international and freight forwarding companies is a plus;
- Good knowledge of logistics and transportation processes, as well as International trade practices;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong industry business contacts are a plus;
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work independently.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Sales and Logistics Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary with a benefit package
EGT Express LLC is the branch subsidiary of EGT Express CZ S.R.O headquartered in Czech Republic which operates in European transportation market since 1995 and extends globally through its 23 branch offices in CIS, Europe, Central Asia, and China. To learn more about the Company, please visit: https://www.egt.cz/en