Alhokair Retail Group Armenia is looking for a Sales Assistant to carry out sales activities in accordance with sales targets, to maintain the store merchandising in accordance with brand standards. He/ she will support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager on day to day store activities.
- Organize work in an efficient manner;
- Ensure correct product pricing in line with promotional objectives;
- Unpack all products received and display the merchandise on the sales floor with price and security tags in order to enable the store to meet the monthly sales target;
- Maintain the proper display of all merchandise on the sales floor and in the stockroom in line with brand standards and Company policy and procedures;
- Report any shortages in the range of product and merchandise in order to maintain an appropriate level of stock to the Store Manager;
- Implement loss prevention procedures to protect Company assets and properties from any form of loss including internal and external theft and report any concerns to the Store Manager;
- Participate in preparing store performance and operations report if needed;
- Participate in the promotion and maintenance of effective communication and teamwork;
- Work hard to support other team members.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of experience in required field;
- Ability to communicate with complicated customers;
- Advanced level knowledge of English language will be considered as a plus.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a note of "Sales Assistant" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Retail Group Armenia is one of the largest retail companies in Armenia, with a brand portfolio: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, etc.