Navavan is looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase Company's growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
- Maintain a fully stocked store;
- Ascertain customers' needs and wants;
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs;
- Welcome and greet customers;
- Manage point-of-sale processes;
- Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments;
- Keep up to date with product information;
- Accurately describe product features and benefits;
- Follow all companies policies and procedures.
- Proven working experience in retail sales;
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer service focus;
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality;
- Basic administration skills;
- High school degree.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Sales Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.