The Company is seeking a talented Sales Manager, who will join the team and help to maintain the Company's key accounts, as well as find and follow up new customers. Technical/ Engineering background would be an advantage for the candidate, which will help her/ him calculate BoQs, as well as generate professional quotations for the customers.
- Contact partners via phone call and email;
- Meet with the potential clients;
- Represent the Company, with a comprehensive understanding of its offerings;
- Create and conduct the database of new and existing clients and keep in the process the constant B2B communication with them;
- Follow tender procedures in the field of construction in Armenia;
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- University degree; engineering/ architecture background is an advantage;
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Well-organized person with a customer-oriented approach;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- Ability to travel within Armenia and abroad;
- Availability of the car will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.