InScope is looking for a motivated, results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales;
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers;
- Analyze the territory/ markets potential, track sales and status reports;
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling;
- Perform meetings with clients and potential clients;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members;
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns, materials and events to promote Company products;
- Develop new ideas to retain existing customers;
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Work experience as a Sales Representative;
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships;
- Highly motivated and result-driven person in sales;
- Excellent teamwork, selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management, analytical and organizational skills;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV link to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Sales Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.