"Sard" building chain store, represented by "Tor" LLC, is looking for a Sales Team Leader. The incumbent will lead and manage all day-to-day activities related to the sales function, with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
- Regularly examine and conduct sector-related market research and customer reviews to understand business;
- Manage a team of market developers/ pre-sellers, continually monitor performance issues;
- Develop new sales models and methods;
- Ensure sales plans, manage sales territories and sales distribution;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new event products and competitor status;
- Constantly explore new business opportunities;
- Liaise and work closely with the related operation departments;
- Implement an effective system for evaluating and analyzing sales strategies and activities;
- Responsible for activate promotions and sales by ensuring trade merchandising standards.
- Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or Management will be beneficial;
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales; previous work experience in a similar position is essential;
- Availability of an own car and driving license;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian language is an asset;
- Strong persuasion skills in order to interact with potential customers during pre-sales appointments;
- Well-organized and results-oriented personality, with high sense of responsibility, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work and cooperate effectively in a team;
- Knowledge of business ethics.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their CV/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the job title ("Sales Team Leader") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.