SoftConstruct is in search for a Scheduling Operator to join its team.
- Make a list of games confirmed by the Scheduling Team Lead;
- Check out the information on holding games (place, time, participants, etc.);
- Confirm the upcoming games;
- Prepare reports for Scheduling Team Lead;
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration between the units within the jurisdiction;
- Provide quick responses to arising issues;
- Identify problems and help improve processes;
- Ensure accuracy of the processing information.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of work experience;
- Knowledge of basic sports (football, basketball, tennis, weightlifting, wrestling, boxing, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; fluency in Russian is preferable;
- Team player with interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- Ability to quickly navigate in complex situations;
- Willingness to learn hard, work hard and play hard;
- Team player;
- Ability to jump from thought to action.
Interested candidates are welcome to check out the details and apply via: https://peopleforce.softconstruct.com/careers/246?preview=1
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Founded by Badalyan brothers in 2010 SoftConstruct is a technology developer for a number of IT spheres. The Company managed to originate such labels as FeedConstruct and more. Being independent trademarks, all the brands make up a large SoftConstruct family. At this point, SoftConstruct has over 2,000 employees, 10+ trademarks and a number of branch offices operating worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.softconstruct.com/