Equiti AM is looking for a Senior Account Manager (Native Russian Speaker) to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Sales team, developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients and partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings. He/ she will report directly to the Head of Sales and will work as part of the Sales team to bring on new clients by using his/ her current experience in the market and his/ her own sources.
- Initiate sales for FX products by calling and/ or emailing leads;
- Source prospective clients for the Company's products from his/ her own client list;
- Follow up on all prospects via phone calls and emails;
- Develop and maintain a relationship with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings;
- Gather market and customer information;
- Maintain leads in an organised manner;
- Liaise with Line Manager to promote lead acquisition and follow up on targeted marketing campaigns;
- Provide feedback to Line Manager on the success of promotional campaigns and client requirements/ trends;
- Support clients on the use of platforms, systems, trading and onboarding processes via email, skype and over the phone;
- Analyze key industry challenges facing global financial markets and potential scenarios, shaping the future landscape of the financial markets industry;
- Closely monitor competitor's activity on a daily basis and provide market-leading remittance rates;
- Analyze and advise on information concerning foreign exchange market trends;
- Adhere to and keep up to date with all internal and external controls, legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements;
- Work on firm-wide special projects related to process improvements;
- Provide high quality and accurate reporting.
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial services/ banking, especially margin trading for FX or CFDs is preferable;
- Established network of clients in Asset/ Fund Managers, Hedge Funds, and Local Banks, trading Spot FX and NDFs is preferable;
- BA in Finance or Security Market;
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for financial markets, international affairs, and geopolitical events;
- Native Russian speaker (from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and/ or living in Armenia);
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to understand and explain risk;
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; talkative and persuasive person;
- Quick thinker and a problem-solver in real-time;
- Technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in collaboration with members of the Company's team;
- Willingness to pass qualification exam during a reasonable time of period (3 months), if required by the regulatory body.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior Account Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus insurance