e-Works LLC is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Android Developer who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment to deliver a top-notch international product.
- Maintain and develop advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Work with third party data sources and APIs;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, learn, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in creating Android mobile applications;
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android SDK;
- Strong knowledge of Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics and Profiling;
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with Google Firebase is a plus;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with software version control (Git is preferred);
- Comfortable working with Agile methodology and tools;
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus;
- Intermediate level of proficiency in English language;
- Communication skills and pro-active position.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Android Developer") in the subject line of the email. The CVs will be considered only in case the applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Please refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, based on experience and skills