PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for a Senior Associate to Tax Services. He/ she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. A career within Tax services, will provide him/ her with the opportunity to help the Company's clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. He/ she will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas;
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results;
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems;
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends;
- Review own work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance;
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and be able to explain the reasons for this choice;
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives;
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others;
- Be able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships;
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Solid background and knowledge in tax services.
Please follow the link to apply by creating an account in Workday: https://bit.ly/3i9g66M
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. Amongst the Company's clients there are 429 companies from Fortune 500 list. PwC has been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 specialists across the CEE region. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html