Byblos Bank is looking for a Senior Auditor to join its team.
- Identify and evaluate the Bank’s risk areas and provide input to the development of the annual audit plan;
- Perform audit procedures stipulated by Branch testing working schedules, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence;
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers;
- Identify and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations;
- Report immediately to the Head of Internal Audit Unit all control weaknesses detected during the audit work;
- Continuously improve the audit work processes and procedures;
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships;
- Perform other work as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit Unit.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or in other related fields;
- ACCA/ CIA qualification;
- At least 2 years of banking experience, or in an accredited auditing firm with a responsible position, or in a similar position;
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English language;
- Ability to quickly learn and flexibility;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks in order to achieve goals perfectly;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office effectively and efficiently.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: “Senior Auditor - Name, Surname”. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.