“BDO Armenia” CJSC is looking for a Senior Auditor, who will be responsible for conducting financial audits in accordance with the BDO Audit Methodology, and for reporting to Audit Manager.
- Perform audits in accordance with BDO auditing procedures, ISA and IFRS requirements;
- Be in charge of all audit phases: planning, audit evidence gathering, supervision and review of assistance work, preparing audit reports;
- Cooperate with BDO global offices in joint audits, maintain high-level communication and perform joint audits with the highest quality;
- Get understanding of client business industry and control environment, identify business risks and control deficiencies, recommend remedying options;
- Identify and discus audit risks with Audit Manager on a timely basis;
- Effectively employ BDO auditing software, Excel and other IT tools applied at the firm;
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and professional development;
- Maintain teamwork, innovative and collaboration culture in audit team and at BDO;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with the clients;
- Share knowledge, conduct professional in-house trainings, coach audit assistants.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Auditor (CPA, ACCA, AAAA, or in the process of completing);
- Higher education in Economics or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of Audit experience;
- IFRS and ISA knowledge, experience to prepare IFRS reports;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Accounting software, auditing software and Excel skills.
All interested candidates are required to complete the BDO Armenia Application form (attached) and send it together with the CV in English or Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that only the candidates, who have completed the Application form, will be considered for the position. Please, send the CVs in PDF format and indicate the position title ("Senior Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company provides opportunity to pursue secondment at BDO international offices.
BDOArmeniaAppForm.doc - BDO Armenia Application Form