The Role: If you are a talented and experienced individual who has a seasoned passion for identifying, writing and influencing an audience with a compelling narrative, who creates content and develops strategies that fuel the Company's growth and who never loses sight of what multiple stakeholders care most about, then being COAF’s Senior Communications Manager, is a perfect role for you.
The Team: You will be joining the COAF Senior Management team under the direct supervision and leadership of COAF Top Management․
The Senior Communications Manager duties will include:
Strategic leadership and collaboration (40%)
- Lead the brand development, storytelling and marketing strategy advancing COAF’s mission through different channels;
- Oversee specialized marketing functions and team members including content, digital marketing, and events management to ensure that initiatives reflect consistent and compelling messaging, program positioning as well as general audience and donors’ voice;
- Manage the creation of all donor-related communication materials (brochures, flyers, booklets, one-pagers, pitch decks, presentations);
- Increase the visibility of COAF’s work among various stakeholders;
- Expand strategic communications partnerships with the public and private sectors;
- Use innovative marketing strategies to build relationships, enhance reputation, and strengthen COAF’s brand;
- Manage the overall communication on key events including fundraising galas, dinners, and other events;
- Oversee key brand partnerships and engagements as well as advise on and undertake marketing execution.
Media and reputation management (20%)
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of strategies;
- Oversee and manage digital platforms assuring proper monitoring and analysis;
- Build, maintain, recover, and promote Fund’s online presence;
- Manage mass media relations ensuring COAF’s continuous presence on local and international media platforms (TV, radio, newspapers, eNews).
People Management (40%)
- Lead and mentor COAF’s communications team;
- Build and develop relationships with team members to further their work, provide guidance and increase efficiency across the team;
- Co-create company culture, motivate and empower employees (including helping them to reach their deadlines and KPIs).
- Master’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Communications, International Relations, Management or other relevant fields from a recognized university;
- At least 10 years of experience in PR, marketing and communications, with 5 years of management with experience in developing and executing marketing and communications strategies or branding plans; international experience is a plus;
- Superior writing skills, and experience in multiple forms of persuasive writing including success stories, news, talking points, brand building, presentations, etc. both in English and Armenian languages;
- Experience in project management, including the production of diverse communications resources such as publications, multi-media, websites/ pages, photos and videos, social media, etc.;
- Superb leadership and strong organizational skills;
- Analytical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent time, team and project management skills.
- Ability to produce diverse communications/ marketing resources and content to convey why the project, cause, or organization is worthwhile;
- Ability to exhibit outside-the-box thinking and create effective ways to get the word out about COAF’s projects or cause to help attract new financial donations;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both verbal and written; knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- Ability to manage big teams and projects;
- Ability to work hard and take direction, and creatively to solve problems for which the answers aren’t always obvious.
- An action taker and a fighter;
- A creative and out-of-the-box thinker;
- Tech-savvy with a pronounced passion for innovation;
- Detail-oriented person who can execute at a high level with significant independence;
- Results/ action-orientated person with project management skills;
- Mission-driven individual; passion about COAF and related constituencies;
- Excellent communicator and negotiator (written/ verbal) with strong facilitation skills;
- Emotionally intelligent individual with strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://bit.ly/3U1Dmat
The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Note: COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. COAF is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
- Competitive salary;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- 20 paid vacation days per year and additional paid flex hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free English and Eastern Armenian classes per need;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Positive and creative work environment.