Ucom is looking for a Senior Database Administrator, who will be responsible for products and services support and new service implementation.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and upgrading of database server software and related products;
- Responsible for allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system;
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures;
- Maintain archived data;
- Take care of the database design and implementation;
- Implement and maintain database security;
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring;
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards;
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning);
- Work as part of a team and provide 7x24 support when required;
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams;
- Patch Management and Version Control;
- Interface with database vendors for technical support;
- Generate various reports by querying from database as per need.
- University degree in Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in database administration;
- Excellent knowledge of Database theory and design;
- Experience in database installation, upgrade, and tuning;
- General skills in system and storage administration;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Organized, systematic and logical approach to the work;
- Ability to work and communicate within a team.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Senior Database Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.