Mamble is looking for an experienced Senior Front End (React.js) Developer to lead a small team of 3 on high traffic consumer facing websites in financial industry for the Company's US based client. This is a challenging position as the candidate will work on fulfilling requirements for reaching top performance in terms of attracting, engaging, and/or monetizing users through technical advancements that the candidate drives.
- Partner with Product and Design to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through the Company's most important public web properties;
- Outperform rivals and internal teams on website technical performance, business impact, and ability to engage and influence users;
- Responsible for rapidly testing, iterating, and measuring features and growth opportunities;
- Responsible for developing with and contributing to a component-based architecture based on Node.js and React and delivering highly-performant and search engine optimized (SEO), accessible user experiences to visitors and customers.
- At least 5 years of web development experience on a high organic traffic, consumer website;
- Proficiency in building full-stack applications on Node.js, React, AWS/ Google Cloud;
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance;
- Strong leadership and communication skills to work with English speaking US teams;
- Familiarity or professional experience with Unirest, Applitools and Mailosaur;
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior Front End (React.js) Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.