SEF International UCO is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. He/ she will work under the direct supervision of the Head Of the Internal Audit team by providing implementation of internal audit.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the reporting of audit results to the Board of the organization, development and planning of audit program testing and evaluation, quality assurance;
- Supervise more junior members of the Internal Audit team, review their reports and working papers;
- Conduct data analysis on the loan portfolio to identify any unusual relationships/anomalies;
- Recommend corrective actions and improvements, cost reduction strategies;
- Perform regular audits of the branches, internal controls, processes and loan products of the organization in accordance with approved internal audit plan.
Qualifications and Work Experience (please specifically indicate in your CV):
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Data Science or Computer Science/ Technology/ Engineering, or pursue ACCA, CIA or CPA course in accredited institution;
- At least 4 years of prior work experience, of which at least 2 years in an audit or internal control functions; experience in public accounting will be an added advantage;
- Proven experience to produce quality outputs under pressure;
- Driver’s license and at least 2 years driving experience, including in the regions of Armenia.
Additional Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Certification/ license of an auditor or accountant is an advantage;
- Experience in Data Analytics/ Data Science, IT audits, IT security, software development and implementation, modern electronic payment systems, mobile technologies is an advantage;
- Experience in either Data Analysis/ Mining or Fraud Examination is an advantage.
Software and Computer Literacy:
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage;
- Knowledge of statistical software packages, Python/R programming is an advantage.
Capacity and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of micro-finance or banking operations, laws and regulations as applicable to lending institutions;
- Understanding of and ability to audit general and application-level IT controls;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Data analysis skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal;
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local regions for audit, if required.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: Internalauditor@sef.am
mentioning the position title ("Senior Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.