Instigate Mobile is looking for a Senior iOS Developer as a full-time team member. The Senior iOS Developer will participate in the design and development phases of projects by understanding the business requirements, undertaking design activities, performing development/ coding/ testing, consulting/ mentoring team members, discussing and deciding the project development plans.
- Assist engineering/ project managers and/ or Company’s clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs;
- Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt, eliminating these and preventing their accumulation;
- Apply best practice techniques; monitor and input into the Organization’s standards and processes;
- Periodically discuss the project status, challenges with stakeholders, make decisions and development plans based on the project priorities;
- Work as a part of the team (can include also remote members); help team to grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions, support long-term company growth;
- Handle communication/ conference calls with clients at late hours if required;
- Develop, deliver, as well as maintain and enhance world class iOS/ tvOS/ watchOS based apps across multiple platforms (phone, tablet, television, smart watch/ wearables);
- Evaluate and research the latest device technology, coding patterns, OS Frameworks and features and recommend and implement within the larger digital team.
- At least 4 years of experience in iOS development;
- Solid knowledge of computer science concepts, specially data structures and algorithms;
- Experience preparing design documents (including UML diagrams) in English language;
- Superior knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and native Apple SDKs and frameworks;
- Good knowledge of UI/ UX principles for iOS (storyboards);
- Experience with efficient client-side integration with Restful and SOAP-based services in high-performance ecosystem;
- Solid demonstrated experience optimizing native iOS applications for non-functional performance (memory, power);
- Working experience in SCRUM/ Agile development process, including related tools like JIRA, Redmine, Confluence, GIT or similar;
- Professional level English language(verbal and written) skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
- Positive, constructive and can do/ learn attitude.
- Working experience with C++;
- Working experience with web frameworks;
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases, including local storage techniques for iOS;
- Solid and demonstrated experience testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts;
- Successful launch experience of consumer grade applications to Apple Store;
- Working experience in continuous integration/ dev ops tools and technologies like Jenkins and TravisCI or similar․
Interested candidates should send their resumes in English language, in PDF format to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Senior iOS Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Starting from 1,100,000 AMD