Ucom is looking for a Senior Lawyer, who will provide and coordinate legal advice, ensure compliance of the Company's activities with the RA legislative requirements, as well as represent and protect the Company's interests in the RA courts and other state authorities.
- Draft contracts, addenda and/ or amendments thereto and other legal documents, provide advice in relation thereto, participate in negotiations;
- Keep the database of contracts (including amendments);
- Provide legal advice regarding various legal issues and legal compliance;
- Provide advice concerning legislation on real estate and further legal procedures;
- Conduct necessary legal actions and activities in relation to relevant competent authorities;
- Conduct correspondence with competent authorities and contracting parties regarding relevant contracts and legal actions;
- Represent the Company in the administrative authorities, courts and proceedings;
- Implement the Legal Director's assignments timely and properly;
- Ensure the document circulation of the Legal Directorate and fill out relevant documents;
- Follow up the process of implementation of the Legal Director's assignments within relevant timelines and report on the results thereof to the Legal Director;
- Draft work programme within his/ her powers, if necessary, and present the work programmes to the Legal Director, as well as draft and present proposals, certificates, reports and other documents;
- Participate in drafting work programmes upon the Legal Director's assignment;
- Participate in solving the problems arising from the responsibilities of the Legal Directorate, in decision-making and implementing assignments;
- Draft and prepare legal documents required for the Company's activities.
- Higher legal education;
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial, civil, corporate, labor law;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of the RA Civil Code, RA Code on Administrative Offences, RA Law on "Legal Acts", RA Law on "Electronic Communication", RA Law on "Protection of Economic Competition", company internal regulations, procedures and other laws and legal acts relating to his/ her powers.
Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Senior Lawyer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.