Senior Management Consultant is responsible for performing tasks upon request and guidance of Head/Partner of Strategic Management Advisory Service, which include but are not limited by participation in elaboration of business plans and financial models, feasibility studies, improving Client’s financial management systems, elaboration of strategies, market researches, sectorial analysis.
- Coordinate, direct and oversee works done by the team;
- Coordinate fieldwork for assignments;
- Cultivate successful client relationships;
- Define advisory tasks, manage project resources, and lead analysis;
- Develop business opportunities with existing and new clients;
- Lead preparation of project deliverables;
- Responsible for coordination, quality check and participation in elaboration of business plans;
- Responsible for conduction of feasibility studies;
- Responsible for elaboration of projected financial models;
- Responsible for comprehensive diagnostic analysis;
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis based on primary and secondary data;
- Responsible for market research and analysis;
- Responsible for industry analysis;
- Responsible for elaboration of performance optimization programs of businesses (cost-cutting and optimization, sales improvement, boosting business efficiency);
- Participate in Business process elaboration and optimization assignments, development of databases;
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by Head of Department.
- Master's degree in Economics or MBA;
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience;
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of sectors of economy;
- In-depth knowledge of financial management and micro economy;,
- Experience in writing business reports;
- Experience in client development and management;
- Excellent knowledge in financial modelling;
- Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI, SPSS, and other office and analytical software packages.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Senior Management Consultant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All eligible candidates