ZERØ is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer. The incumbent will work in the Company's Technical Team of Engineers from Armenia and Silicon Valley.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Design and develop clean, readable, automate tested, enterprise-level software solutions;
- Work productively and be a proactive member of a software development team;
- Participate in all Scrum meetings as a key member.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design principles, patterns;
- Knowledge of SOA; experience working with WCF is a plus;
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design basics;
- Excellent knowledge of modern C# and development tools;
- Experience with WPF; experience in developing desktop WPF applications is a plus;
- Experience with MVVM pattern;
- Good understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, asynchronous and parallel programming;
- Experience with REST API;
- Knowledge of SQL and databases design;
- Experience with COM or VSTO is a plus;
- Experience with Rx is a plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Senior .NET Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
REMUNERATION / SALARY
Competitive, based on previous experience and skills